Cascade Writers provides educational seminars and workshops for the general public interested in writing and publishing original works. Cascade Writers is registered as a non-profit corporation in Washington state.
We value the participation of each member of the Cascade Writers community and want all attendees, speakers, workshop leaders, guests, and staff to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. Accordingly, all are expected to show respect and courtesy to others throughout the conference and at all conference events, whether officially sponsored by Cascade Writers or not.
Please review our code of conduct before attending.
Cascade Writers Board of Directors
Teams & Committees
- Social Media – Paul “Pandem” Buckner, Collin Pointon, Clay Vermulm
- Registration Chair – Kelli Staci
- Programming – Collin Pointon, Tamara Sellman, Clay Vermulm
- Events Outreach – Kelli Staci, Coral Alejandra Moore
- Patreon Outreach – Collin Pointon
- Newsletter – Clay Vermulm
- Website – Zan Ross, Preeti Mohan
- Technology & A/V – Collin Pointon, Clay Vermulm, Tom Wright, Kelli Staci
- Library Liaison – open
- Hospitality – open
- Fundraising – open
Logo and Art Design
Zan Ross, author, Illustrator
Strategic Planning Process
Ken Scholes of Facilior Solutions
Website Designed by
Karen Junker (retired)